-
Re: My last word, your first word.
It was the darkest hour of the night.
Jun 13, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
powder the doughnuts with lots and lots of powdered sugar.
Jun 11, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Sentence, this is. - Yoda
Jun 11, 2021 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
@WinnyWriter Hmm... for some reason I see you as an adorable cat with black and white fur and green eyes. dunno where I'm getting that from... ;)
Jun 1, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Meg
May 31, 2021 -
Re: Name the best (and worst) thing about the person above you!
best: cool profile pic worst: starts forum posts that don't go as planned
May 31, 2021 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Great
May 26, 2021 -
Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL
Let it go
Apr 16, 2021 -
Re: [ALIENS]
@piyaliarchives a creationist is someone who believes God created the world in the way according to the bible. Although I do believe the actual universe is considerably old, I also ...
Apr 6, 2021 -
Re: eliminate spunky
ah. I see. *Suddenly gets it*
Apr 4, 2021 -
Re: Have you ever read Conservapedia-What do you think about it?
@IacanusNegraeus lol
Mar 31, 2021 -
Re: eliminate spunky
yes but WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM.
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: eliminate spunky
I see. Okay but like seriously what's the difference between a Carinana and a Nanaveer.
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: Paste!
lol that's some math stuff.
Mar 28, 2021 -
Re: YO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree that YWS rocks
Mar 28, 2021
