-
Re: Politics
I think in general the current political system is filled with little and big problems that need fixing. Here are just a couple such issues. Political Parties I think it ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: I chose my username because..
Well, it's also my scratch username, and also my muescore username. I chose Necromancer because they're cool sorcerers that summon undead things, and I picked 14 because that's how old ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,
Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis. Attribute: As smart as Artemis Fowl.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Porkie
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
2/10. I have no idea what it says.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
Come on, you guys. There's one song you haven't posted that beats them all. Baby Shark. It is SO ANNOYING.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats:23 Dogs:13
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD READING THESE. Anyway, this is a long process that takes much skill to do. So here's how you do it. By the way, feel free ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Your Personality Type!
I took this test a couple years ago. I got ISFP. I suppose that makes sense. I like music, drawing, and writing, so, yeah. However, it said "slight preference" on ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Explain Your Signature.
It's a meme that I like.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned because you're on this forum.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for also arguing
Feb 29, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for trying to change the subject.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for still avoiding the question.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for avoiding the question of whether YOU are cruel or not.
Feb 28, 2020
