-
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
feathery green mask
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: Art/Writing Skills: Time? Technique? or Natural Talent?
I'd be willing to bet most everyone interested in the craft is already creative to some degree, and that's the most important part. Most writers were already telling stories before ...
Mar 15, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
wet-nosed dog.
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: Does Communism Work?
I agree that communism is a terrible idea.
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: Politics
I’m a very strong Conservative Republican, and I believe that the Democrats, especially the New Left, believe a lot of trash. (Not calling them trash; what they support is trash.) ...
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 election.
All right. I love debating, so its wonderful that you're a Trump supporter @Candywriter because I don't like him at all, and now we can have fun arguing. :D Now ...
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?
I want to be an author, obviously. (However, before I publish anything/if I don't publish anything, I either want to be a musician, programmer, or both.)
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
...a toddler on steroids. As laughable as...
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: King/Queen of the hill
I summon Sauron, Thanos, and Megatron. Y'all are dead.
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
gray blanketed person.
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
*I mean overseers. The overlords are the other drone summoning guys that come after... Hmm. I think this had something to do with diep.io...
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
The power of telekinesis. I could pretend to have the force XD.
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: what's the color of your name?
Apparently I'm yellow. The descriptions didn't seem very accurate for me though...
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Unfortunately that means it is now a zombie.
Mar 9, 2020 -
Re: Creative Challenge
Have you ever eaten frog's legs, thought that they were delicious, but that they were missing something? And a few hours later, you eat French fries and think that they ...
Mar 8, 2020
