User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Peacock feather matador

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Well, when you said "monarchy" I assumed you meant a dictatorship, if a limited one. However, even if this is a decent government, I'd still prefer a democratic republic, just ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    The reason it's not corrupt is because it's basically a republic now, except with a monarch and monarchical terms. No government is gonna have zero corruption, just different amounts of ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    If you did all those things, it would be a cross between a republic and a monarchy, but with more republic aspects than monarchy ones. It wouldn't be a democracy ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    I only have two problems with this: 1. Only nobles and royal family members can be elected. If you always have the same ring of families at the top, it ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Ah, I see we are getting into the matter of religion. However, does it really reflect heaven? I mean, yes God is a king, but remember; he's a perfect king. ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    "Ten Million dead, a generation Lost?" That's only WWI, not counting the influenza pandemic, but that doesn't count. Then go on to WWII, where I am not only counting the ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but the broomstick is a normal broomstick and it can't fly. I wish I could do telekinesis.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Okay, first of all, if any huge event like that were delayed, the entire world history would be completely changed. So sure, WWI wouldn't have happened, but other wars and ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    Yes, it is turning out like 2016. My parent's second choice is Tulsi Gabbard, who is somehow still in, (Unless she dropped out since I last checked which was over ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    If you're wondering what my faith is, I'm a protestant Christian, and I don't believe in "saints." In my belief, humans don't have religious authority, meaning the pope and bishops ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    @polishcommonwealth Okay, first of all, so far your description of a constitutional monarchy is basically a republic, so could you explain what makes it a monarchy, and not a republic ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    @polishcommonwealth Well, I'm not Fascist or Communist if that is what you are asking, I'm a monarchist, a person in favor of Monarchy. I mean, sure, people didn't have many ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Girl and Doves.

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Pick a dance move!

    I like the dab best personally.

    Mar 20, 2020


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson