User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but then you see the world in slow motion all the time and its incredibly boring. I wish that I was smarter.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    House fire. What do you like better: dc superheroes, marvel, or the incredibles.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    All righty! Rules are simple: answer the question above you, and then ask a question for the person below you. Don't ask personal questions, such as "What's your social security ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you grow deaf. I wish I had something to wish for other than what I've already wished for.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you forget how to use your voice box. I wish I was more awesome.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you're still a muggle and everyone teases you. I wish I could fly.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Appetites make the world go round, because food is important.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Though unfortunately he was eaten by the toad.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was randomly doing something random when an insane baker thought he was the witch from "Hansel and Gretel" and baked AlmondEyes in a cake and ate it. He died ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but the dog is secretly a gremlin and when you give it a bath it multiplies into a bunch of dogs, and when you feed them after midnight they ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    @AlmondEyes granted, but you die the next day. XD I wish I knew everything there is to know about how to write a good novel.

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 4 - April 18: Necromancer14

    Thanks! Wow, I'm quite stunned, actually.

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    beating heart roses

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I wish to become a knight.

    Apr 2, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: The Green Room Marathon!

    I wish I had seen this earlier! Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert Night or day? Night In three words sum up your personality: Super Extremely Awesome Favorite color Black

    Mar 29, 2020


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop