User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I dunno. Around 4-6. How many doughnuts do you eat daily, on average?

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Hmm... probably the torturous color known as "hot pink" What's your favorite color?

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Assortment of planets

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    So this is a dormitory? Dibs on the best bed then. XD

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Thanos, and I would beg to be part of the half that lives. (Just kidding I would run away and hide behind the avengers) What's your favorite Disney princess movie?

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    (I have no idea how I would react, let alone my parents. Here's guess though.) They would be quite dubious, and try and get Hagrid to leave, maybe calling the ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Fablehaven by Brandon Mull. What would you do if you met Harry Potter?

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Depends on what else is on the pizza. Should vanilla ice-cream go in in orange soda?

    Apr 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Depends on what else is on the pizza. What's your least favorite color?

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 20 - May 4: EthanHoover

    Congrats on FM!

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    coca-cola Which do you prefer: cheeseburgers or pizza?

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you are so slim that your bones show and you look starved. Also your metabolism is so fast that you could eat a giant meal and be ...

    Apr 16, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but for every pound of muscle you get you get three pounds of fat. I wish I owned an amusement park and that I could do the rides whenever ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but you have a warped idea of right and wrong. I wish I had a nice sports car.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but then you are so NOT tone deaf that all music sounds bad to you because no music is 100% pitch perfect. I wish I was more athletic.

    Apr 15, 2020


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey