User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    (You guys do know that you're only supposed to use the letters in the person's username, right?) Jeep

    May 2, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Harry Potter fan

    May 2, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    Eh. I summon the Flash to chase you down and steal all the dynamite before you even know what happened.

    May 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Pick a dance move!

    @Lia5Giba It's from, like, the eighties or something. It's that one dance move that all the adults know but the kids don't, kind of like how all the kids know ...

    May 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Abigail (Yes, I read the thing about how you got your username :P)

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we ban guns?

    @polishcommonwealth lol if someone decided to "invade," normal people owning guns wouldn't actually be much help against long-range missile strikes. If a foreign military was literally invading, havin

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Gravity

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Creative Challenge

    It's the MOST DELICIOUS! It's the COMPLETELY SCRUMPTIOUS! It's the... HAPERDISHY! Nothing tastes better than genetically modified fish! Combined with the DNA of Tape worms, nothing tastes better than

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    (@Gravitem you forgot to post a question)

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    @Lia5Giba I've never read Stephen King, but I have read Edgar Alan Poe stuff, which is more psychological/insanity horror.

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    The craving... it was getting so strong... he decided to give in, and he ate himself.

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you become so carefree that you stop caring about your grades and other important things and you just sit around either procrastinating or doing things that you ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Oh! Um... I have no idea! There's so many excellent people here! For the sake of the question though I'll say @Gravitem. If you could pick one genre to become ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How would you take over the world?

    You did pretty well, though I could see a lot of ways it could go wrong.

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    That depends on the week. My record I think is about 8 books in one week, and my daily record is 3 books in one day. (Not counting picture books ...

    Apr 28, 2020


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill