-
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Aaaah
May 16, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Llama
May 16, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
"Your future murderer has black hair, a pale complexion, and blue eyes." That's when I realized that the seer who was telling me this had black hair, a pale complexion, ...
May 15, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
All of you.
May 15, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
The sky grew bright like a supernova. As bratty as...
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
blue jacket book
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
O_O ...Oh well. Free advertising!
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As creepy as pennywise. As zany as
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
To answer the chicken and egg question, if you are a creationist like me, it would be the chicken. If you are an evolutionist, it would be neither, because it ...
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you get more than you bargained for when Voldemort also becomes real and kills you. I wish that I excelled at everything I try.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As green as a sick person in cartoons. As blue as
May 13, 2020 -
Re: How Do You Pronounce Caramel?
Car-mul, definitely. It's how its supposed to be pronounced. Not that it matters. I prefer chocolate anyway.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then it gets extremely boring instead. I wish I always got A's for my grades.
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Awesome sauce (I don't know what it is but I wanna put it on my food cuz I bet it tastes awesome)
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you become super social and get bad grades because you focus too much on your social life instead of homework. I wish I could fly.
May 12, 2020
