-
Re: The Tavern [2]
@LadyTano I only wanted it because someone else had it. Toddler logic.
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Writing is only fun when you're not being forced to do it by someone.
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
smile or get killed by robots in that one doctor who episode.
Aug 15, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@MieczAutorski you can't have fruit punch because I want fruit punch. @WinnyWriter YOU POURED IT ON ME, NOT MY CLONE ... That was my evil clone talking again, not me. ...
Aug 8, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
coat the wall with pink paint.
Aug 6, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
shorts are pants but shorter.
Aug 5, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@MieczAutorski you don't need fruit punch, *steals fruit punch* ... That was my clone, don't blame me.
Aug 4, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe This is what I was talking about with Twilight. Obviously falsified records, inaccurate history, and fake news are all gonna be worse though lol
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe This was the primary definition of degenerate (nonplural) I found on google having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe that sounds like the opposite of degenerating. (Degenerating meaning getting worse and worse over time.) How is that degenerating if it's improving the world? Not saying I disagree with ...
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
"This sucks. We're losing the war." -Me while playing clash of clans
Jul 20, 2021 -
Re: Important Peanut Butter Discussion
Personally, I like both creamy AND crunchy.
Jun 27, 2021 -
Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL
I've seen fire and I've seen rain...
Jun 22, 2021 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
"Meanie guakachini" -My brother. I still don't know what guakachini means.
Jun 21, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
comment on this comment, I dare you.
Jun 15, 2021
