User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    384251 verification code for when I forgot my password for my second google account I think.

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    apples Reese's or Butterfingers?

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    Pistachio ice cream A real language or gibberish?

    Feb 5, 2022
  • Official Polls Re: Arr?

    BLAAAARGHHHH!!

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cats are better than dogs. Prove me wrong.

    I like dogs, but nothing beats cats, they’re just too cute and they’re generally more chill and well behaved. Also like i kind of have a saliva phobia, so… no ...

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Creative ways to get arrested

    Saying that MacDonald’s food is better than both Culver’s and chic fil a

    Feb 4, 2022
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which is better? To love or not to love at all?

    "to love" is obviously better.

    Jan 31, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @VankousFrost died from frostbite and hypothermia while surfing in Alaska.

    Dec 31, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    Tubbo. im sorry ranboo Technoblade or Dream

    Dec 13, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    leopards Tigers or Lions?

    Dec 2, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    papers A single chicken or many chickens?

    Nov 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    sanitizer wipe

    Nov 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to assume 100110110101101010110011010111001010000111010100110100101001101110010100110100101010101110011111011110110110010100010110101010101101001011011010101010101000111010010100010

    Nov 23, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes and Puns!!!

    the dumbest joke ever: what happens when a fork has a kid with a spoon? you get a spork!

    Nov 22, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to assume I was assuming I acted so.

    Nov 21, 2021


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla