-
Re: Coronavirus
I must say that I'm surprised that there isn't already a forum for this. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the matter? Is the government doing a good job? Should ...
Jun 3, 2020 -
Re: Politics
@IacanusNegraeus What do you mean, exactly? Not that I disagree with you -(I do believe we're doomed via climate change) I'm just curious.
Jun 3, 2020 -
Re: Does Communism Work?
Fine, if not Jamestown simply look at Russia and China. The central philosophy of cummunism is fine, obviously. The point is that it just doesn't work, because it relies on ...
Jun 3, 2020 -
Re: At What Age Do You Choose a Political Party?
In my opinion political parties are a bad idea in the first place, as they over time generally switch from doing what the people want to simply accumulating power and ...
Jun 3, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then said shipping becomes ridiculously expensive. I wish I had six pack abs AND large biceps.
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but then a bunch of ecological systems crash from a species being removed from the food chain and a bunch of areas become deserts. I wish that sugar wasn't ...
May 31, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
"Up we go!"
May 29, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but then everybody dies of thirst instead. I wish everybody was kinder to the environment.
May 29, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but then every time they purr it causes an earthquake. I wish I had more cats.
May 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having a snow leopard (I think that that's what that is?) as your profile picture.
May 28, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Fame
May 27, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Time to blow up the universe.
May 26, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having someone from "Tangled" as your avatar.
May 26, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Bag
May 19, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Ham
May 17, 2020
