User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Contests Re: Three sentence horror story

    All righty! The rules are simple: Write a horror story with exactly three sentences, and please no ridiculously long sentences with "ands" to connect them and other such shenanigans. 1st ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    (The quote generator! That's a genius idea. Here's one:) It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another goat altogether. — Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "Do as to others as you would have goats do to you" -The golden rule

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    HOCUS POKUS ALAKAZAM! (There, I won. XD)

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    For me it would be the language "Edomic." That way I could do magic. If you could either become really smart or really athletic, which would you choose?

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: I Say One Word You Say A Word That Goes With It

    fart.

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I've only watched the first four movies (and read all the books) but out of the ones I've seen, yeah, I think Prisoner of Azkaban was the best. Definitely better ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    No, I've not read the Hunger Games. (*Gasp!* *Shock!*) Have you read Fablehaven, and if so, did you like it?

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    Those were some interesting observations @IacanusNegraeus! I guessed as much that history repeats itself a lot and that we're probably repeating some sort of thing from history, but that is ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert

    I'm an introvert. Specifically, INTP, meaning not only am I an introvert I am also completely clueless about people's emotions and can be accidentally blunt/rude. The funny thing is though ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: [ALIENS]

    As fun (and terrifying) as a doctor who world would be, no. I don't believe in aliens. One reason is that I'm a creationist.

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Climate Change

    In our everyday lives? Well, you could always buy a tesla car instead of a normal car, and buy a solar panel to power you house with, and then buy ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Defines Attractiveness?

    What is considered "attractive"varies from person to person, but in general a healthy person is going to look more attractive than an unhealthy person, simply because of animal instincts. That's ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    I have not read anybody's earlier posts so I apologize if all that I'm saying has been said already. Anyway, here's my thoughts: Yes, I believe that hunting is fine. ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    Yes, I believe in God. I'm a protestant Christian, so I believe in the trinity specifically.

    Jun 3, 2020


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix