-
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"The best and most beautiful goats in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Critically Endangered Animal (If the documentary "planet earth" is to be trusted)
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"I never expected that I should be a goat so soon." — Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"A goat is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure." — Unknown
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Goats have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." — Albert Einstein
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Either Scotland or Switzerland. Do you absolutely love spicy food?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a goat." — Ernest Hemingway
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are a goat." — Ann Landers
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The Italian version of the name "Cassy".
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
That I should learn music. (They (my mom) were right. I'm great at it if I say so myself.) Can you play any instruments?
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
The flame of a shadow. (XD I just had to)
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established goats are wrong." — Voltaire
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true goats seldom take the straightest way." — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the goat." — Paul Simon
Jun 5, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Between living and dreaming there is a third goat. Guess it." — Antonio Machado
Jun 5, 2020
