User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    Control electricity? That would be interesting. You wouldn't need chargers for any of your electrical devices, you could just charge them with your power.

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    @Lia5Giba A rainbow elemental. In all seriousness though, you probably have your hair colored like a rainbow. (JK I have no idea)

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @Lia5Giba one day, while writing someone's elaborate death, suddenly looked out the window and saw that everybody she was pretending to kill had actually had that happen to them, and ...

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Meat Lover's pizza.

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: How would you take over the world?

    Wait... @HarryHardy how are you a hero if you're from the underworld? (You aren't Nico De'Angelo by any chance are you?)

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately

    Fortunately @HarryHardy came back from the dead as a pink zombie.

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats

    "One small goat for man, one big goat for mankind." -I forget. I think it might've been John F. Kennedy, but I'm not sure.

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Flea

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...

    The power to suck the universe into a massive, rainbow colored vortex.

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    soundtracks and anything epic. What's your least favorite genre of music to listen to?

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    Fine, but since you took the hill @HarryHardy, in MY timeline I smash you to smithereens. exerpt from my OP roleplay forum a while ago: She lifted her hammer. Time ...

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Understanding the introvert and extrovert

    @WinnyWriter I'm also INTP!!!!

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    *Grabs vixen supernova's hammer, steals the doctor's tardis, goes back in time, and smashes doctor strange while at the same time breaking the universe*

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Probably ultimate frisbee, as it's the only sport I've ever done and I'm halfway decent at it. What's your favorite TV show?

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    Music What's your least favorite subject at school?

    Jun 14, 2020


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester