-
Re: King/Queen of the hill
You may not be alive, but you still exist. And now every single atom in you has been ripped apart and scattered across the broken remains of the universe. So, ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
Hardy-har-har.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*Chants one of those weird spell poem things from sleeping beauty*
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
@HarryHardy so you are saying it's a list of all cardinal numbers? That's infinity, which I already said is cheating. However, if that's NOT cheating, than yes, I can beat ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Walk in and say that you are the owner and demand that the employees give all of the daily revenues.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"I need brains for my zombies, but you just killed them," said Necromancer. "And fine, if zombies are old I'll summon something else." A bunch of skeletons then rose out ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Well, Infinity is cheating.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
I'm afraid to say that it was a Ding Dong.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately you also have purple polka dots.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Rad
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Alright, here we go: Knuth's arrow notation. google plex^^^^google plex (Graham's number is only 3^^n, with n being some large number, so it doesn't even come close to mine. Like, ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with knives," Necromancer replied.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
"Hamburgers are really radically yummy," hubris afterlife Randolf designated yesterday.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
colorful swirly whirlpool
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
The peanut was wandering around in the dark basement when he saw some strange jars. Some said "Creamy" some said "Crunchy" (yes, I did get that from my favorite comic, ...
Jun 15, 2020
