-
Re: The Tavern [2]
"How are you jumpy if you're so powerful? You are a prince for pete's sake."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
yeah. And then I take you out by blocking your karate strike with a fan block, followed by a hook grab to keep you from pulling away and then a ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking I was trying to write a confusing statement there.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Hm. I didn't know temper tantrums were honorable...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning someone because they were confused at my confusing statement.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Yeah, but you guys didn't even negotiate. @Shadeflame just straight out attacked my zombies."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
"I can have it? To do what I want with it? Okay!" *Throws it at @HarryHardy* "There. I enjoyed that immensely."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"I didn't try to kill you. I only tried to steal a few brain cells. It would only have a 78% chance of being fatal."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*summons a glob of feces.* "Hmm. apparently this used to be a cookie."
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for thinking that I think that you think you are a genius.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
*Summons an old, undead, expired pool of melted chocolate ice cream*
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for believing you are also a genius.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
...and then you automatically forfeit the game when you do that.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
Fun. Remind me to play chess with you some time.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning the next world genius.
Jun 15, 2020
