User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    *looks at @TypoWithoutCoffee* COME ON GUYS FOOD FIGHT EVERYONE VERSUS TYPOWITHOUTCOFFEE!!!!!!!

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    With starting the sentence with an objective pronoun definitely.

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    @Phillauthet Considering that humans are Omnivores and not Herbivores, meaning we eat both plants and animals, I think it's fine if people hunt as long as it's healthy amounts of ...

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Are the fact that me is an objective personal pronoun.

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Probably pretty young. And you're probably going to stay pretty young for quite a while.

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Prototype hippos inside laundry limes ate under the hyperactive East terraces.

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Me is not an easy word to start a sentence with due to various factors.

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    crazy you are? -probably Yoda

    Oct 27, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    *presses ctrl+v* *realizes that it is my paypal password* I feel like this is something that I shouldn't post

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Write anything

    once upon a time there was a cat. This cat was fat. The cat liked to chase the rat. The rat was also fat. The rat came across a bat ...

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    again I shall post upon this forum

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for currently having done 69 reviews at the time of this post.

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: The Chatroom

    @TypoWithoutCoffee yeah I used to be super active. (I'm the randomosity king after all) Unfortunately I'm not very active anymore.

    Oct 24, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    books would be artemis fowl, movie(s) would be hunger games. chicken nuggets or chicken tenders?

    Oct 12, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    fall (I don't like it to be super cold) Marvel or DC

    Sep 22, 2021


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words