User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for going to bed.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    "The what now?"

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Peace is nonexistent in mine. Except when we're watching television, then everybody is quiet because they want to watch.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    "I think our shenanigans scared him, what with me summoning creatures that kept being sent down underground by mister prince of lack of light."

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    I have close friends too, but we never fight, simply because we aren't as annoyed at each other all the time. Siblings are a different species altogether.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    "you probably mistook him for a zombie and sent him down to the fields of asphodel."

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    If you don't fight with your friends, they aren't like siblings. You know if they are like siblings when they are extremely annoying and are constantly bugging you, but you ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    "Okay" apply /əˈplī/ verb 1. make a formal application or request. Hm, I am making a request to wash myself with it to myself... I think i shall deny my ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    I rarely fight with people physically... it's usually verbally. (And with my siblings. I don't know if you have siblings, but mine are really annoying.)

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Potter battle

    *Fetches very, very strong, very potent antibacterial bleach. Takes initiative and washes @HarryHardy's face with it.*

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to my toilet.

    Maybe sometime.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for using the same excuse for banning twice.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Dude do you do anything without starting a fight. Of course not. Fighting is way too fun.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    banned for banning someone I already banned.

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to my toilet.

    Exactly. Best poem in history. (I'm only sad because it was not me who wrote the poem...)

    Jun 15, 2020


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber