-
Re: Would you rather...
giant banana monster. (I would eat him.) Would you rather have no responsibilities and no privileges, or lots of responsibilities and lots of privileges.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
"Well, we do! Don't execute us!"
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
Pizza.
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats:27 Dogs:15
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
a weird tortilla pizza thing.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Ignore the "Must wear shirt" rule.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats:25 Dogs:14
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for being so warm-hearted.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The. Three. Questions.
1. Yes, though I like spiders better. 2. Nobody has the exact same genes and life as me. 3. Carrot cake. questions: 1. Do you like chocolate? 2. Do you ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
ap·ply /əˈplī/ Learn to pronounce verb 1. make a formal application or request.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
back in my day we didn't have fridges, so ice cream was called "sludge cream" and went bad in about one or two days. Topic: stomachs
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
I'd like to pass on. (I'm a Christian so that might explain my answer a tad XD) Would you rather die of hunger or of being force fed till you ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having sympathy.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
"But we don't want to be!"
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of yourself, you might go blind from all you princely darkness.
Jun 15, 2020
