-
Re: Awesome things
What's more awesome than a dragon? Two dragons.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to combust into flames. (Permanently. There's no turning back.)
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
From underneath the toilet seat, it came to us in all of it's horrific, disgusting, putrid, stinky, royalty!
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Fancy flaming lord
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Invisible goat sleeping in you bed? Who are you gonna call, GOATbusters! -Ghostbusters theme song
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Alien invasion. I've watched enough of Doctor Who to take care of any aliens. would you rather be rich or smart?
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have cookies, we simply ate the cookie batter. It tastes better, so why not? Topic: toilet paper
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Sure! I'll take a Dr. Pepper or two please."
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 29 Dogs: 16
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
(How'd you know I did that? XD) Banned for checking my wall (or maybe the "people" section) before banning me the time before.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
Alfredo noodles with chicken.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for making around 350 posts.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Beware of getting that lung disease that you just mentioned in your fortune cookie for me. And yes I already knew you didn't make it up.
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
washroom. Would you rather have your parents spank you in public, in front of a bunch of people while saying you are a "naughty, naughty boy," or have them whip ...
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately it gives me the chance to say things that are fortunate. (for me anyway. I don't know if they are that fortunate for you)
Jun 17, 2020
