-
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate, we know you're somewhere.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Of course, most likely he died. But we won't mention that horrific possibility. wait a second... (I think I just mentioned it, didn't I.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate! Wake up! COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
...More specifically, his heart was captured. ;)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy decided to do his driver's test when he wasn't ready and panicked, accidentally using his dark powers and blowing up the car, killing himself.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Language of the orcs is disastrous.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
(I actually don't like french fries. Or potato chips.) Spicy Doritos.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate doesn't seem to be answering.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
That's a long quest
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
I have a goat I have a goat Ah goat goat I have a goat I have goatgoat Ah goatgoat goat goat goat goatgoat goat Ah goat Pie goatgoat goat ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Of course. How long has he been gone?
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Why don't we ask him? @Nate would you get mad if we tagged you a ton?"
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"What does the goat say!" -Ylvis
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
"Yes. @Nate might."
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Every goat is awesome!" -Everything is Awesome, The Lego Movie
Jun 18, 2020
