-
Re: Super powers?
The power to comprehend Graham's number and it's size.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy laughed so hard at @Hkumar's death that he suffocated because he was laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Super powers?
The power to do my chores and schoolwork in less than a second.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for banning someone for banning the FM who is you.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Well now @Nate will have more.
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Yes, @Nate will be getting quite a bit of notifications...
Jun 19, 2020 -
Re: I chose my username because..
In minecraft I just used the suggested name, which I am seriously regretting... I am NextMirror. (Followed by a bunch of numbers of course) I reaaaaly want to change it ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
No, he would do a decent job... he would just be crabby to all his advisors.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Brown hair, wears one of those shirts that says "pink" on it. Either that or a hello kitty shirt.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Barge in and insist that you are buying the restaurant with "cash" (monopoly money) and demand to see the owner.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately I get some entertainment from them.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
1/4 of a protein bar. (There was only one left so we split it.)
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then they judged people solely on how much money they have. (e.g. more money the better person you are) I wish that there was a kind of economy ...
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou vain beetle-headed pignut! I wonder where this is from... XD
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
That's when the vegetables decided to
Jun 18, 2020
