-
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately entertainment is fun, and you just got ink spilled all over your pink self and now you are baby-blue colored.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 35 Dogs: 19
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
Oh. Well that's fine then. I was afraid I would have to make a whole portfolio.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Awesome things
Dungeons and Dragons
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Begin a game of paintball inside the restaurant, except instead of paint, use ink.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I don't know. Probably not very often. @Nate's probably busy with other stuff.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou spongy fen-sucked dewberry! Yes it does.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou spongy fen-sucked dewberry!
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
alive, though it depends on what KIND of undead. would you rather have fire powers or water powers?
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
An H on fire. However, when you lay down, you look like an I on fire.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Nate doesn't seem to be answering.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
A ghoul with flaming hair.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Potter battle
Obliviate!!! (Makes him forget the two spells he knows) I actually know more spells than that, I just didn't say 'em cuz other people already had. now my favorite spell: ...
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to involuntarily grow your nose longer when you lie.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou puking pottle-deep harpy!
Jun 21, 2020
