-
Re: Awesome things
More spiders.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Would you rather...
Control plants Would you rather be able to fly or travel through solids?
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to involuntarily turn into a very soft, cute kitten when girls who like fluffy animals are around.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
What if I cause humankind to go extinct on purpose?
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats: 37 Dogs: 20
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Darth Vader without the helmet. (I'm ruthless, I know.)
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately there is an algae-covered pond near by.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Paste!
Thou unmuzzled fat-kidneyed skainsmate! endless loop. (Or at least a long one)
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Insult the Person above using YWS Shakespearean Insult Gen
Thou unmuzzled fat-kidneyed skainsmate!
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
Grab someone's toddler and run around with him/her noogying the child while laughing maniacally until subdued by the police.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@HarryHardy woke up one day in Jurassic park. He wandered around uselessly until a velociraptor ate him for lunch.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having your username be "Liberty" and not "Freedom" because there is a huge difference.
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Finish the simile
As annoying as younger siblings. As frustrating as...
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Oh well. More time for us to build up @Nate's notifications!
Jun 21, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Hehe I'm definitely a smuggler. I bring people back to the dead for money. You're banned for stopping me occasionally.
Jun 21, 2020
