-
Re: The Excuse Game
No, the zombie from pluto did. Why did you eat my food and then puke it at me?
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Nationality
My ancestors were Scottish, though I'm also part English. I live in the U.S. though, so technically I'm American now.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
freedom
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: The Thread of Awesomeness
Winning the lottery. AWESOME!
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When the guy rescues the girl who acts childish.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Switch the Style
The car smashed devastatingly into the young deer who had their whole life ahead of them. New sentence: I'm about to fart.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Good Words
Wonderful
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Google Translate Game
Original: Once upon a time it was a dark and stormy night. Afterwards: It was a dark and stormy night.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Even or odd?
15
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: How tall are you?
I'm like 5'8" or something, I dunno. Haven't measured myself recently.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Your first, favorite TV commercial
I don't even know why I remember this.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: What's the best part of an oreo?
I like the cookie better
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Har har
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Hazardous apples really randomly yearn happy apostrophes raised devastatingly York-ish.
Jun 22, 2020 -
Re: Last thing I ate was...
@Harryhardy then the last thing you ate would've been supper the day before. Anyway the last thing I ate was a lunch-meat sandwich
Jun 22, 2020
