User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    depends on the type/flavor, but probably cake. Pancakes or Waffles?

    Oct 31, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    preferably neither, but if I had to pick one it would be hot coffee hot tea or iced tea?

    Oct 31, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    @Phillauthet overhunting is hunting faster then the animal species can create more animals, in other words hunting so much that it causes a decline in the population. If nobody hunts ...

    Oct 31, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    This is a tough one. I like them both but I'll go with iOS since that's what I have currently. fruit or veggies?

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Bold of you to assume that...

    Bold of you to assume I hadn't realized that.

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    sing along baby shark stuck in your head of dance monkey stuck in your head?

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    @Phillauthet I already said I am vehemently against overhunting, and overfishing for that matter. If it was up to me, people would create ocean farms where they raise fish, since ...

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: 2-noun words!

    celebrator enthusiast

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @LizzyTyler joined the squid game and died.

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL

    hello darkness my old friend

    Oct 29, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    hands unless there are scissors nearby. forks or spoons?

    Oct 29, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?

    @Phillauthet 1. Any unbalanced diet is going to be unhealthy. Humans who eat "mainly meat" are going to be unhealthy because that's not a balanced diet. You want to eat ...

    Oct 29, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    ignorance is bliss lol but if I had to pick one I'd pick cause of death. Sugary foods or savory foods?

    Oct 28, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    @Typowithoutcoffee a faerie? What kind of faerie? There are many kinds, most of which being small mischievous beings, who are by no means civil.

    Oct 28, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    *starts throwing food at @Typowithoutcoffee*

    Oct 28, 2021


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner