-
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you correct people on random facts.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
Despite _____, it's still ____.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Random Talking!!!
*Says something random*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I think @Nate abandoned us. Oh well. In that case I'm taking over the shop.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
I was being sarcastic. I'm sure that @Nate is actually really nice.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Hug a YWSer!
*hides* Agreed. I'm hiding too. *hides*
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: What would you say to insult the Joker?
"Nice makeup. Was that supposed to make you look scary? You look like a dork."
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
I haven't watched a movie recently. All my TV has been devoted to Doctor Who. You know You're watching a Disney Movie when you see the castle with fireworks and ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Who? >_> Star Wars or Star Trek?
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
Sentence without verb impossible grammatically correct
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
(I can't do math in the first place, calculator or no calculator.) Beware of math. You will become obsessed and it will cause you to go insane.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Cool sounding book/movie titles
So, just post random, cool sounding book/movie titles and have fun! Here's some random titles I thought of: The Black Furnace We are Gone Forever The Book of Doom Do ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Not a weirdo, just researching.
Yup, baby names.
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Teach a goat to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a goat to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown goat. Fishing's not that hard. — ...
Jun 23, 2020 -
Re: A Very YWS Circle Story
In the beginning of time, there was not any life. Instead there was Chaos. She felt inclined towards fire and revenge, but alas! There was no one except Order. He ...
Jun 23, 2020
