User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Back in My Day

    Back in my day we didn't have socks. Everybody bought something called "feet deodorant" because their feet would get incredibly stinky. Topic: common sense

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the story

    that involved him eating a certain

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    But I am. *Sings "Shiny" from Moana but replaces the word "shiny" with "awesome"* "I am so, awesome! Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck, scrub the deck, and ...

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    two thousand and forty eighth liners

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Random Talking!!!

    There was an actual war called the banana war. Not kidding.

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness Chat

    Mount Everest

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Cats People or animals?

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    @Nate, should we or should we not become a corporation as opposed to a company? (With me as the head, obviously)

    Jun 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine

    @Liberty wrote a book about a barnacle.

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness Chat

    Chicken Nuggets. French Fries. Zuchini. Trees and rocks, not to mention chicken nuggets.

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The Tavern [2]

    Don't be silly, you with your knives. I'd be a much better owner, right @Nate?

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Random story

    Then a T-Rex interrupted their conversation by barging in for a free lunch.

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Red. Fantasy/sci-fi or Romance?

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: We Finish Each Other's _____

    Bob, I don't think we're in Larry's stomach anymore. "You may deem me ______, my ____ _____, but I bitterly feel the ____ of a _____."

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Your favourite 2 words

    "Just Kidding" and "Idiot" (At least, those are the two words I say most often in real life...)

    Jun 23, 2020


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye