-
Re: Universal Basic Income Discussion
An interesting argument, but here's why I still think it's a good idea. First off, I'll deal with a nationally or regionally implemented UBI. At a national level(taking the USA ...
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
Poor
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
cloth
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
Poop
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop
Feb 11, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
releasing a thousand mice and rats into a state building.
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poop (The poop gang shall reign supreme and there's nothing you can do.)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poopy (@ImaginativeAlice so it seems)
Feb 10, 2021 -
Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....
=]
Feb 9, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
No THAT was my clone, idiot! I'm the real Necromancer! And I don't need to work on manners. *Noisily slurps @Yoshikrab's milk*
Feb 9, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter
poopy
Feb 9, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
String
Feb 9, 2021
