-
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
food is yum I like to eat chum it goes in my tum this poem is dumb
Mar 28, 2021 -
Re: Poems at irrational times of day
chickens eat goo ducks made of poo just like me and you is that corona or the flu
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now it's spring
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: eliminate spunky
@Yoshikrab but I do tho. Sounds intriguing.
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
pOoPs
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: eliminate spunky
wut the heck is this. *is confused*
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for banning green avie gal.
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
poops
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
@MomoMajesty infinity is cheating, you can only use finite numbers. Also a weird thing I thought of; if you have an infinitely large space with 100 objects spread evenly throughout ...
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@Stellaryjay well, you see, @Yoshikrab here can't even tell the difference between me and my completely identical clone who shares my YWS account and who totally exists.
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Jammified Study Crawl
can I eat those jams
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for banning someone for doing their school instead of music composition.
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*insert more text*
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe that God doesn't exist? Why?
@Yoshikrab lol yeah I used to necropost all the time and I never got banned.
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
poops
Mar 26, 2021
