-
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe This is what I was talking about with Twilight. Obviously falsified records, inaccurate history, and fake news are all gonna be worse though lol
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe This was the primary definition of degenerate (nonplural) I found on google having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Do you believe artists are degenerates?
@TheScribe that sounds like the opposite of degenerating. (Degenerating meaning getting worse and worse over time.) How is that degenerating if it's improving the world? Not saying I disagree with ...
Jul 23, 2021 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
"This sucks. We're losing the war." -Me while playing clash of clans
Jul 20, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
cough
Jul 16, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
chocolate
Jul 15, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
oh, did I say "buy"? I meant steal. I don't have that kind of money.
Jul 2, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
They were? Well in that case... *buys some million dollar pillows to fight with*
Jun 27, 2021 -
Re: Important Peanut Butter Discussion
Personally, I like both creamy AND crunchy.
Jun 27, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
tsk tsk, ruining such nice pillows.
Jun 27, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*starts slapping @Hkumar's face repeatedly* "There's another one. A fast one. Don't worry, I'm doing my best to get it, it just keeps avoiding my hand."
Jun 25, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
*slaps @Hkumar's hand* "Oops, sorry, I thought there was a mosquito on my shoulder."
Jun 23, 2021 -
Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL
I've seen fire and I've seen rain...
Jun 22, 2021 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
"Meanie guakachini" -My brother. I still don't know what guakachini means.
Jun 21, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
good guide names: Dalmations 101 Acorns in a Nutshell
Jun 15, 2021
