-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for currently having done 69 reviews at the time of this post.
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
destroy (poop and destroy reigns supreme)
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: The Chatroom
@TypoWithoutCoffee yeah I used to be super active. (I'm the randomosity king after all) Unfortunately I'm not very active anymore.
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
imma win
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
books would be artemis fowl, movie(s) would be hunger games. chicken nuggets or chicken tenders?
Oct 12, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
fall (I don't like it to be super cold) Marvel or DC
Sep 22, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
@alliyah I agree, the odds aren't in your favor -- they're in MY favor. :]
Sep 19, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
that's a good song
Sep 14, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
@MomoMajesty I'm glad you agree with me, because you obviously weren't being sarcastic.
Sep 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
@LadyTano I only wanted it because someone else had it. Toddler logic.
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Writing is only fun when you're not being forced to do it by someone.
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
Yeah! And have me be the last person to post!
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
.
Sep 12, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
turtle
Aug 29, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
blue
Aug 15, 2021
