-
Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?
@Phillauthet Considering that humans are Omnivores and not Herbivores, meaning we eat both plants and animals, I think it's fine if people hunt as long as it's healthy amounts of ...
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
pooffer (no I'm trying to get the word to either poop or destroy. Also it's against the forum rules)
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Are the fact that me is an objective personal pronoun.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
for having a better written bio than mine.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Probably pretty young. And you're probably going to stay pretty young for quite a while.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Prototype hippos inside laundry limes ate under the hyperactive East terraces.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Me is not an easy word to start a sentence with due to various factors.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
Poffee
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I am going to... probably win... so I will... keep posting. ... wdym I plagiarized.
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Texts
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
crazy you are? -probably Yoda
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
Doffee NOOOOOOO I DON'T EVEN LIKE COFFEE
Oct 27, 2021 -
Re: Paste!
*presses ctrl+v* *realizes that it is my paypal password* I feel like this is something that I shouldn't post
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: Write anything
once upon a time there was a cat. This cat was fat. The cat liked to chase the rat. The rat was also fat. The rat came across a bat ...
Oct 24, 2021 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
again I shall post upon this forum
Oct 24, 2021
