-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
:)
Feb 13, 2020 -
Re: Writing Mental Health: Social Anxiety
Social anxiety is one of those that I'm pretty sure has a vast spectrum of manifestations so I can't speak to it definitively, but I can share the way my ...
Feb 9, 2020 -
Re: Finish the story
They tortured vegetables, then ate them.
Feb 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Fun.
Feb 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
lkjhgfdsa
Jan 31, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
:P
Jan 31, 2020 -
Re: How would you take over the world?
First of all, I would steal the Tardis from the Doctor. Then, I would go back and forth in time, conquering all. Sure, ya'll can rule the present, but I've ...
Jan 31, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Okay.
Jan 31, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Do I win? Or are more people gonna post?
Jan 30, 2020 -
Re: The random questions thread!
1. a dragon, but like one of the ones from fablehaven, so I could turn into a human too. 2. (Looks through dnd monster manual) Hm. Probably a Tarrasque. 3. ...
Jan 30, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 election.
Who do you want to be president? If I was old enough to vote I would probably vote for Andrew Yang, because his policies are very fact-based, not to mention ...
Jan 30, 2020 -
Re: Key's Keysmashing
Can you review these please?
Jan 20, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
granted, but then you have no privacy because your millions of lovers are always stalking you. I wish I was a genius fiction writer.
Nov 18, 2019 -
Re: Writer's Block
I find that the beginning is really easy. I've heard that the end is also really easy. For me, and I think with people in general, it's the middle that's ...
Oct 27, 2019 -
Re: Disappointing Endings
For me, it's totally the end of the Five Kingdoms series by Brandon Mull. I mean, seriously, Cole forgets the whole thing? Why?
Oct 27, 2019
