-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For being very active in the reviewing industry in all times
Nov 1, 2021 -
Re: 2-noun words!
writer hobby
Nov 1, 2021 -
Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?
@Phillauthet humans have our own way of controlling population
Nov 1, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
depends on the type/flavor, but probably cake. Pancakes or Waffles?
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
preferably neither, but if I had to pick one it would be hot coffee hot tea or iced tea?
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: Change a Letter [2]
dencers
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
hilarious
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?
@Phillauthet overhunting is hunting faster then the animal species can create more animals, in other words hunting so much that it causes a decline in the population. If nobody hunts ...
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Father
Oct 31, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
This is a tough one. I like them both but I'll go with iOS since that's what I have currently. fruit or veggies?
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: Bold of you to assume that...
Bold of you to assume I hadn't realized that.
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: X or Y
sing along baby shark stuck in your head of dance monkey stuck in your head?
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
HRMMM
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
yo
Oct 30, 2021 -
Re: Pro- or Anti-hunting?
@Phillauthet I already said I am vehemently against overhunting, and overfishing for that matter. If it was up to me, people would create ocean farms where they raise fish, since ...
Oct 30, 2021
