User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Both, but since I have to pick one, I'd say liberty. Would you rather have to live in a zombie apocalypse world, or be slave to a super cruel owner ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a Lord of the Rings fan.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    granted, but every time you go somewhere you go back in time 24 hours. I wish I had the power to breathe under water.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning someone else for no good reason.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    (granting @Littlelee's wish) Granted, but it's a horror anime, and you die almost immediately. I wish I had a trillion dollars.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    %_% *_* $_$ #_# @_@ O_O +_+ _>

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    Mm-hm. Nobody beats me. ;) My next one is Googol plex. It has a googol zeros. (a googol has 100 zeros.)

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)

    One centillion, or in other words, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    musical instruments.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @Dilbert64 was wandering around at night outside, holding a large yellow glowing ball when suddenly he was mobbed by insects trying to get to his glowy sphere thing. Unfortunately, some ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)

    The statue of liberty.

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: What would you do....

    I'd win in hide-and-seek every time. What would you do if you found out that all the marvel stuff was real, and then S.H.I.E.L.D. invaded your house and said you ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Down with Big Brother!

    Okay. I just thought I heard someone yelling "LAST WORD SHALL BE MINE FOR FOREVER!!!!!!" I guess I must have been mistaken...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Marvel versus DC

    Okay, first of all, this isn't what you're thinking. This isn't "which one I like better." Oh no. This is "Which one would win if they fought?" (Oh, and just ...

    Feb 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I am allergic to little brothers. Me too, though I'm even more allergic to little sisters...

    Feb 13, 2020


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence