User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    L ucky Z ebras P leased I ndestructible A lien N annies O n G arbage I n R ural L ands

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for teaming up with @liberty to ban me.

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the story

    They started on their journey when suddenly

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was walking on a sidewalk one day when suddenly a huge gust of wind blew her to Antarctica, where she was found by a polar bear. The polar bear ...

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy&z

    Feb 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for absolutely no reason at all, which is a great reason.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you grow some ugly gills and can't breathe out of water. I wish I could run at a speed of mach 5.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you get arrogant and spoiled from being used to people doing what you want. Then you're never satisfied with anything because you always want more. I wish ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a YWSer newer to the site than you.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was wandering around randomly outside when a UFO swooped down and abducted her. They plucked out her eyes, claiming that these eyes were a rare specialty. They then ate ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but the weight limit is 0.000000000001 oz. for what you're able to move without passing out from exhaustion. I wish I could communicate intelligently with animals.

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning a necromancer

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Yeah, well, that's how the song goes. (It does make more sense to have a robot go "beep" though) ^_^

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    ...beep, imma sheep, beep beep imma sheep...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    @LZPianoGirl I meant that I'm a LotR fan, and that I was banning you because you were banning me. @Liberty is banned because she's already supposed to be banned but ...

    Feb 14, 2020


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy