-
Re: Cats or Dogs?
Cats:23 Dogs:13
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get kicked out of a fast food restaurant.
LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD READING THESE. Anyway, this is a long process that takes much skill to do. So here's how you do it. By the way, feel free ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Your Personality Type!
I took this test a couple years ago. I got ISFP. I suppose that makes sense. I like music, drawing, and writing, so, yeah. However, it said "slight preference" on ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Explain Your Signature.
It's a meme that I like.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned because you're on this forum.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Necromancer14 throws the watermelon half back at @FlamingPhoenix. "Join our team @Dossereana! We're way cooler then the other team. Actually..." He turns to @Liberty and @LZPianoGirl. "We should have
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Necromancer14 puts on The Avengers soundtrack music blaringly loud to cover up the twilight audiobook.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Well, we're not trying to kill you, just torture and annoy you.
Feb 29, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for also arguing
Feb 29, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Necromancer14 made a giant pumpkin pie appear. He splatted it in @fraey's face.
Feb 29, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Ha! Yes, we're gonna win!" shouted Necromancer14.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Ha! No way is that happening!" scoffed Necromancer14, launching another scoop, this time flavored chocolate.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for trying to change the subject.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for still avoiding the question.
Feb 28, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"OH YEAH!" shouted Necromancer14, as he sat in the seat of the massive ice-cream launcher. "You fight in my house, I get to use all my fancy food-fight equipment!" He ...
Feb 28, 2020
