-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"No way!" yelled Necromancer14, splatting a pie in @Horisun's face. "This is way too fun!"
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
(You mean snapped her talons? XD)
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@AlmondEyes woke up one day to find that her bottom teeth were growing at a rate of a foot per minute. they grew up into her skull and pierced her ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Sure thing," said Necromancer14, devouring the chocolate cake. "As long as I get seconds."
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Politics
I think in general the current political system is filled with little and big problems that need fixing. Here are just a couple such issues. Political Parties I think it ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Hey! I want some!" said Necromancer14, grabbing the plate of chocolate cake meant for @Horisun.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
(I don't think our advertising was very effective lol) "Well, you could make your own team I guess. Or you could not participate in the food-fight."
Mar 2, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"And literally tons of Ice-cream!" shouted Necromancer14, getting back into his ice-cream catapult. "And don't forget the giant fart bombs!"
Mar 2, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Exactly. We're totally the best team," said Necromancer14. He threw a tomato at @FlamingPhoenix, and followed it up with a stink bomb at @fraey and @Horisun.
Mar 2, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"No no no! Join us! We're the Toot-Fruit Bombers!" yelled Necromancer14 "Unless @Hedwiggle and @LZPianoGirl have a better name. I'm up for suggestions." (Just in case you weren't aware, @Dossereana, ...
Mar 2, 2020 -
Re: I chose my username because..
Well, it's also my scratch username, and also my muescore username. I chose Necromancer because they're cool sorcerers that summon undead things, and I picked 14 because that's how old ...
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,
Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis. Attribute: As smart as Artemis Fowl.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Porkie
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
2/10. I have no idea what it says.
Mar 1, 2020 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
Come on, you guys. There's one song you haven't posted that beats them all. Baby Shark. It is SO ANNOYING.
Mar 1, 2020
