-
Re: Awesome things
The dab. (Just kidding.)
Mar 4, 2020 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
Or *GASP* a lobster I mean think about it, it would probably be made illegal to eat seafood *Death row for ingesting a clam!!!!* Oh dear, that would be horrible. ...
Mar 4, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Hey @Horisun, I don't think @FlamingPhoenix needs any help melting the ice-cream," said Necromancer14. (hint: FlamingPhoenix's username.)
Mar 4, 2020 -
Re: Let the Best Hand Win! [3]
-71
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"You read Percy Jackson? Cool! Is Thor in it? No? Loki? No? What, I thought it had myth stuff in it. Well, in that case, its lame." What should you ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@AlmondEyes decided that going through the portal that Kylo Ren had come from was a good idea, so she walked through and was blasted to bits from first order stormtrooper's ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Write a fortune (cookie fortune) for the user above you!
Fluffy-ness is very dangerous to lots of people, so beware of feather pillows, they will be your doom as you suffocate. (Lol I don't know what this is supposed to ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
I suppose I'd better bump this, because it's just too hilarious.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Back in My Day
Back in my day we didn't have duct tape. Instead, we used sticky sap from trees and stuck it to bark to create "tape." topic: Food.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@AlmondEyes was eating her lunch when a portal appeared and Kylo Ren came through. When he realized he wasn't in his world anymore, he threw a temper tantrum and AlmondEyes ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately there are bacteria and other micro-organisms to take care of it.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: clash of clans
Wait seriously? There's a clash of clans forum? YES! Anyway; th9, lvl66, and my troops are all over the place. My normal army is lvl 2 pekkas, lvl 5 wizards, ...
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Which is precisely why we're still at war," said Necromancer14. He buried @FlamingPhoenix in a mound of ice-cream from his catapult.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Scowled all day, he did.
Mar 3, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [2]
Necromaner14 strolls in casually, followed by a lumbering hoard of zombies. "I'll take Dr. Pepper, and my buddies here would like some brains," he says to the bartender.
Mar 3, 2020
