User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Super powers?

    The power of telekinesis. I could pretend to have the force XD.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "No I'm not, you are," said Necromancer14 around a bite of food.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: what's the color of your name?

    Apparently I'm yellow. The descriptions didn't seem very accurate for me though...

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "I'm not complaining," argued Necromancer14. He grabbed more deliciousness out of the bowl and devoured it.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Necromancer14 relished the sushi that he was eating out of the bowl. "Needs more wasabi," he said.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately

    Unfortunately that means it is now a zombie.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Nutella? YUM! Though I've never had it on pancakes before..." said Necromancer14, cramming an entire pancake into his mouth. He ate the rest. "When's second breakfast? And brunch?"

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Yeah. A nap. I was wearing ear plugs, in case you were wondering how I was managing to sleep," said Necromancer14. "I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?"

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Creative Challenge

    Have you ever eaten frog's legs, thought that they were delicious, but that they were missing something? And a few hours later, you eat French fries and think that they ...

    Mar 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was walking around doing something random when she was sucked into the movie "Penguins of Madagascar" whereupon she was killed via octopus.

    Mar 8, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Necromancer14, who had been taking a nap, woke up and hurled an army of massive tomatoes at @Horisun, @FlamingPhoenix, and @fraey.

    Mar 8, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: Key's Keysmashing

    Can you review my next chapter please?

    Mar 7, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    I'm currently rereading The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. It's every bit as amazing as I remembered it so far. I also recently finished reading Elantris by Brandon Sanderson. It was ...

    Mar 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Not to be left out, Necromancer14 made a giant bag of white cheddar popcorn appear, and he hurled it at @Horisun. Because Horisun was now covered in honey, the popcorn ...

    Mar 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Okay, now that was uncalled for!" said Necromancer14, dousing @Horisun in Pepsi.

    Mar 4, 2020


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words