User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?

    I want to be an author, obviously. (However, before I publish anything/if I don't publish anything, I either want to be a musician, programmer, or both.)

    Mar 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    All right, wonderful.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Name: Jerry Baker Description: He's from a world I call "The last chieftain," its a clash of clans fanfic, don't ask. It's not as lame as it sounds. Anyway, he's ...

    Mar 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Awesome! An Earthquake!" shouted Newcromancer14.

    Mar 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Oh don't worry, we'll fight. We'll fight YOU, @Horisun," said Necromancer14, throwing some sardines at her. He loved food fights, and he was getting kind of horrified that this one ...

    Mar 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Thanks for the NPC tip! (Just to clarify my former post, what I meant by RPing as someone was making a post from their point of view.) Anyway, great! See ...

    Mar 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Okay, for one thing I think I'm not actually going to RP as the supercomputer and the vampire, just because they're not really main characters, so I'm going to delete ...

    Mar 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Town of Nightville

    Plot: The school bus was supposedly traveling to New York. However, there appeared to be something weird going on. For one thing, they were driving in the opposite direction of ...

    Mar 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    This is where you'll post anything you wanna discuss about the storybook, like questions and whatnot. Also, this is my first storybook, so please point out if I'm missing anything.

    Mar 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "I have a brilliant idea. Lets employ the "divide and conquer" strategy on the OTHER team, not ourselves," reasoned Necromancer14.

    Mar 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Necromancer14 glared at @Horisun. He threw some unidentified food at her.

    Mar 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the simile

    ...a toddler on steroids. As laughable as...

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: King/Queen of the hill

    I summon Sauron, Thanos, and Megatron. Y'all are dead.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    gray blanketed person.

    Mar 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    *I mean overseers. The overlords are the other drone summoning guys that come after... Hmm. I think this had something to do with diep.io...

    Mar 9, 2020


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton