User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Because we're completely awesome!" shouted Necromancer14.

    Mar 15, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Necromancer14's reviews

    Post projects that you want me to review and I'll get to them as soon as I can! What categories I'll review: Short stories Novels (I know! I'll actually review ...

    Mar 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "More! More!" screamed Necromancer14, holding his arms out, palms upwards. A massive thunderstorm began to appear overhead as Necromancer14's eyes flashed with electricity.

    Mar 15, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "YAAAAAAY!" shouted Necromancer14

    Mar 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Jerry frowned. Apparently they were ignoring his advice on not bickering. "They kill people, huh? Hm. They don't seem very capable of being able to hurt someone even if they ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    wet-nosed dog.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Communism Work?

    I agree that communism is a terrible idea.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    I’m a very strong Conservative Republican, and I believe that the Democrats, especially the New Left, believe a lot of trash. (Not calling them trash; what they support is trash.) ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "I would but it would blow away in the wind!" shouted Necromancer14 over the sound of the natural disasters.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: A Very Potter Roleplay

    @Hedwiggle get over here. This is your kind of thing. (There. Its in a spoiler thingy now.

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2020 election.

    All right. I love debating, so its wonderful that you're a Trump supporter @Candywriter because I don't like him at all, and now we can have fun arguing. :D Now ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Ooh, look! A tornado is coming! And a hurricane from a different direction! YAY!" shouted Necromancer14. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AND ITS GONNA BE COMPLETELY SPECTACULAR!"

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Oh, oops. My bad. @TheMulticoloredCyr. Jerry watched as the transparent guy verbally sparred with the masked guy. Jerry didn't know what zombies were, but two more tumbled in, and one ...

    Mar 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Oh, here's the character template by the way; Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Backstory: Powers/Skills: Other:

    Mar 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Jerry stood there in the doorway, gun slung over his shoulder, as everybody came down the stairs. "The name's Jerry. Jerry Baker," he said, answering the girl's question. He listened ...

    Mar 14, 2020


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown