-
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
If you have questions about SBs, I would recommend reading
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Yes. All of that.
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
I can't wait to see who you come up with!
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
feathery green mask
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Yes, you can definitely be a monster @Jaybird, but you would have to already live in the town and know what's going on. If you wanted to be a monster ...
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
Okay. instead he asks why Brian is wearing a mask, then.
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
"They try to eat you? And they turn you into them?" said Jerry. "Okay... and they're complete wimps it seems. This should be easy, as long as we don't get ...
Mar 19, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@Jaybird, do you have a character that you're going to use yet? And @TinkerTwaggy, have you decided whether you're going to join or not? Don't feel rushed or anything, I'm ...
Mar 18, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
Jerry listened to the continued bickering between the two people, the transparent guy, and the girl with fangs. What was it with those two? Where Jerry was from, discipline and ...
Mar 18, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
I'm waiting for @TheMulticoloredCyr and @SebiGhoul to post.
Mar 18, 2020 -
Re: Necromancer14's reviews
All right! I'll get to them as soon as I'm able. :)
Mar 16, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Me!" shouted Necromancer14, "But first let me turn into Megatron."
Mar 16, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Hey! Oh, well, at least Godzilla is still here," said Necromancer14.
Mar 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
"Hey! Why don't I get some?" asked Necromancer14. "Gimme!"
Mar 15, 2020 -
Re: Art/Writing Skills: Time? Technique? or Natural Talent?
I'd be willing to bet most everyone interested in the craft is already creative to some degree, and that's the most important part. Most writers were already telling stories before ...
Mar 15, 2020
