-
Re: Green's reviews :-)
Thanks! 😁
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: Green's reviews :-)
Can you please review the latest chapter of my novel? You can read and review the other ones too if you want, but here's the latest chapter:
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Girl and Doves.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Yes, @TinkerTwaggy, you can definitely join!
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
You're supposed to be one of the teenagers @polishcommonwealth, so if you really wanted too, this is your lucky day! :P
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Okay. That works :)
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Go to the storybook, and in the top right corner there is a list of all the characters so far. There is a button that says "new character" Here's the ...
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
@TheMulticoloredCyr @Sebighoul
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Cool, @Jaybird! Also, are you going to make a character description for Juliet?
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
I like your character @Jaybird!
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Okay, I think that's enough people now. If someone else really wants to join they can, but this SB is getting pretty full. @polishcommonwealth it's fine.
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@Jaybird I was going to write third person past tense because that's what I usually write, but you can write in first person if you want too. @polishcommonwealth, make sure ...
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Of course you can join @Corvid!
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: Pick a dance move!
I like the dab best personally.
Mar 20, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Cool :)
Mar 20, 2020
