-
Re: The Undead
Jerry watched as the two people walked out. "Nobody obeys anybody, it seems. Extremely bad strategy. Well, come along you four," said Jerry, following the duo. He walked outside. There ...
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: The Seven School Mysteries [DT]
Is it too late for me to join?
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: The 2020 election.
Yes, it is turning out like 2016. My parent's second choice is Tulsi Gabbard, who is somehow still in, (Unless she dropped out since I last checked which was over ...
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
If you're wondering what my faith is, I'm a protestant Christian, and I don't believe in "saints." In my belief, humans don't have religious authority, meaning the pope and bishops ...
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
yup!
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@Everlight I agree! I did not expect politics to get involved.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
@polishcommonwealth Okay, first of all, so far your description of a constitutional monarchy is basically a republic, so could you explain what makes it a monarchy, and not a republic ...
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@Tinkertwaggy I actually made a debate forum for this, so you can put your spoiler! comment in there if you want :)
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: Monarchy versus democracy
@polishcommonwealth Well, I'm not Fascist or Communist if that is what you are asking, I'm a monarchist, a person in favor of Monarchy. I mean, sure, people didn't have many ...
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
I'd love to debate with you, but we'd have to move it to the debating forum.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@polishcommonwealth Wait... you support the idea of authoritarian governments???? I mean, I'm not judging you or anything, I'm just curious.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
That makes sense I suppose.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
Yes, it's the 2000s, to clear that up. I think Turkey might be invading a nearby country, (dont remember which one), but I dont know much other than that.
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Undead
"I told you already. We don't need a distraction. Just this baby." Here Jerry held up his gun. "Unless there's something about them that you haven't me yet? So far ...
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]
@polishcommonwealth I like your character! He seems quite interesting, being a monarchist and all. :)
Mar 21, 2020
