User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    Okay, awesome!

    Mar 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    (nudges @Everlight and @Corvid.) @IIUMBRELLAZ, are you still interested?

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Peacock feather matador

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Well, when you said "monarchy" I assumed you meant a dictatorship, if a limited one. However, even if this is a decent government, I'd still prefer a democratic republic, just ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    The reason it's not corrupt is because it's basically a republic now, except with a monarch and monarchical terms. No government is gonna have zero corruption, just different amounts of ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    If you did all those things, it would be a cross between a republic and a monarchy, but with more republic aspects than monarchy ones. It wouldn't be a democracy ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    I only have two problems with this: 1. Only nobles and royal family members can be elected. If you always have the same ring of families at the top, it ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Ah, I see we are getting into the matter of religion. However, does it really reflect heaven? I mean, yes God is a king, but remember; he's a perfect king. ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    I love to break cake I love to bake cake I love to fake ache I love to rake for your sake I love to shake my snake (He doesnt ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    "Ten Million dead, a generation Lost?" That's only WWI, not counting the influenza pandemic, but that doesn't count. Then go on to WWII, where I am not only counting the ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Town of Nightville [DT]

    @Everlight, @Corvid, @IIUMBRELLAZ, how close are you guys to finishing your characters?

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted but the broomstick is a normal broomstick and it can't fly. I wish I could do telekinesis.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Jerry pulled the trigger, and watched as a zombie was decimated by the pink bullets that were shooting out of his gun. He then ran out of ammo, so he ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Monarchy versus democracy

    Okay, first of all, if any huge event like that were delayed, the entire world history would be completely changed. So sure, WWI wouldn't have happened, but other wars and ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Seven School Mysteries [DT]

    Yes. It looked quite interesting. :(

    Mar 22, 2020


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown