User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (Just so you know, physics aren't quite the same in this world as they are in real life. Everything has an underlying thing called "hit points," meaning anything can be ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Why do you think I downplayed her, @xenoboy05? Though technically your character is invincible, because he could turn into any of our characters plus he can do other stuff. Actually, ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    @Lia5Giba, yes, we decide the outcomes before the battle. The people not in the battle will vote who they legitimately think would win, and explain why they think that. Whichever ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Green's reviews :-)

    Hello 4revgreen. Could you please review my new short story?

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: Key's Keysmashing

    Hello @fraey! Could you please review my new short story?

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Battle Royale

    (What is this rp exactly? Do the characters fight? From the title I would guess so, but what's the setting? And how strong can the characters they be? Just wanting ...

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    Oh yeah your right @Lia5Giba. I meant to pick between the golems and the hurricane and forgot to remove the hurricane. Sorry. And her telekinetic abilities arent very powerful at ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Necromancer14's reviews

    Sure @R.Harini! I can review your poem, though poems arent exactly my strong suit.

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Suddenly, the doors to the Blutrix base burst open and hordes of barbarians come pouring out. The charged at the robot all the while yelling, and when they arrived at ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (Okay. I guessed as much, but I was just making sure.)

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Okay, yeah, that's better @Gravitem. Anyway, here's my character:) Name: Vixen Supernova Looks: She wears a pink shirt that says "Pink" on it and she has blonde hair. Her eyes ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (I mean where did it come from, who's side is it on, etc. Just so that I know how to make it act and stuff.)

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Um, maybe I should've been more specific, but remember, the person isn't allowed to be stronger than the avengers @Gravitem. Create anything you can imagine? Never loses a one-on-one? That's ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    (Okay, cool! I still need to get my character in too.)

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    (Seriously though. What is it?) The robot launched a huge red laser that made a huge hole in the ground. Jerry stared at the robot. He pulled out his walkie-talkie ...

    Apr 5, 2020


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese