User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    The point is, both of your characters are seriously overpowered. They're invincible unless they fought each other.

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    @Gravitem doesn't need to know your weakness. His character can literally summon ANYTHING. That includes my character un-downplayed. He could also summon the avengers. Imagine ten million iron mans an

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    @AlmondEyes was randomly doing something random when an insane baker thought he was the witch from "Hansel and Gretel" and baked AlmondEyes in a cake and ate it. He died ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but the dog is secretly a gremlin and when you give it a bath it multiplies into a bunch of dogs, and when you feed them after midnight they ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    Actually I just realized that @Gravitem's character could beat you easily. Think about it; summon anything you can imagine? He could just summon an army of you!

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    @AlmondEyes granted, but you die the next day. XD I wish I knew everything there is to know about how to write a good novel.

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Battle Royale

    (His abilities? He's as smart as Sherlock Holmes and has an incredibly awesome time machine. Nobody can get in unless the doctor allows them, so he could literally just hide ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Battle Royale

    (I'm not saying I want to. It was just an example. I'm going to be The Doctor and hide in the Tardis.)

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Battle Royale

    (What's the map? And how much square feet would that be? Can I be the Tarrasque from D&D for instance?)

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    Wait, @xenoboy05 are you say that even if your character starts to lose a fight, they won't use their full strength, or at least more of it? Not that I'm ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    Vixen sat on top of her huge hammer, looking down at the other two. "Well, I just sort of appeared here. Some voice from a speaker told me that I've ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry wasn't very happy. Retreat to where? This was where the base was. They could relocate, he supposed, but that would involve moving large equipment while they were in the ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry nodded. Level 1 barbarians may be elixir troops, but that didn't mean that they were very strong. Surprising, yes. Dangerous? No. At least they helped take out the robot ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    "HEY!" Her voice wasn't nearly as dainty anymore. She twirled her hammer, flew up into the air, and then rocketed downward, slamming it onto the ground where he had been, ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry watches in satisfaction as the robot is blasted by Jack's lasers. It falls down, and then is completely swarmed by barbarians hacking at it. However, the redeemers only seemed ...

    Apr 8, 2020


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare