User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you grow deaf. I wish I had something to wish for other than what I've already wished for.

    Apr 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: As The Earth Falls DT

    Two things. One: can I join? Two: You do know how far in the future 1 centillion is, right? The entire universe will have been sucked into black holes long ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you forget how to use your voice box. I wish I was more awesome.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you're still a muggle and everyone teases you. I wish I could fly.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Appetites make the world go round, because food is important.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    "Copier!" Accused Vixen, healing her toe. She grabbed her hammer back and smashed his other pinky toe. (By the way her hammer is kind of like thor's hammer where only ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Though unfortunately he was eaten by the toad.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Undead

    Jerry was getting extremely tired of the transparent guy and the cutlass lady constantly going for each other's throats. It wasn't very helpful, and, in his opinion, they were acting ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    It wasn't about that anymore. Vixen didn't like the fact that he seemed more powerful than her. If she wanted to conquer the universe, that would be a bit difficult ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Now, I do something completely awesome. Gotta think of what it is though."

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "NOBODY DARES TO CHALLENGE ME! I AM GOING TO DESTROY EARTH! Well, maybe, like, half of Earth."

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: OP Battleground RP

    "Fat chance, buddy," replied Vixen, and she turned the maze into a golem again.

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    Jerry sighs and enters the the sewer.

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "You've gotta be kidding me. I hate doing this."

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Clash of Clans: The last Chieftain.

    "All I'm saying is that it's not very likely to happen. They're still fighting the Factoreds, too."

    Apr 11, 2020


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery